So you are here to check out my wedding photography pricing.
I am not a conventional wedding photographer – I used to offer “packages” but I found that so many couples have weddings that do not fit that set-up, I decided to change it up a bit! Therefore I offer a flexible approach; I like to work with couples to create bespoke coverage that works for them. If you would like me to shoot from bridal prep to first dance – great. If you would like to me start just before the ceremony and go right until the end of the night – fab! We can work together, look at timings, and create something especially for you.
My wedding photography pricing for this service starts at £1400 (which covers 6 hours). It’s then an hourly rate on top of that, meaning that you are in charge of your budget. Nice and simple.
If your wedding is something just that little bit different then get in contact and we can talk through your plans to make something fit!
So what’s included with that quote?
- Pre-wedding consultation – usually over skype or the phone, but I can meet in person if there is a time and place that’s good for us both.
- Me, shooting at your wedding for however long you have booked
- A high quality service – plus someone who may encourage you to down a jaegarbomb or two!
- Professionally edited, high resolution photos from your day – without watermarks – available to download from a private online gallery
- Ability to download low resolution images (perfect for emailing and social media)
- Friend and family access to your online gallery, making sharing those pictures that much easier!
- Access to a downloadable app containing a short album of pictures from your day – perfect for showing to friends on the go
- A licence to print and share your photos – just no editing, or selling!
- Travel within the South West – if your wedding is outside this area then travel and accommodation are the only extras!