So you are here to check out my wedding photography pricing.
I am not a conventional wedding photographer – I used to offer “packages” but I found that so many couples have weddings that do not fit that set-up, I decided to change it up a bit! Therefore I offer a flexible approach; I like to work with couples to create bespoke coverage that works for them. If you would like me to shoot from bridal prep to first dance – great. If you would like to me start just before the ceremony and go right until the end of the night – fab! We can work together, look at timings, and create something especially for you.
My wedding photography pricing for this service starts at £1000 (which would typically cover 6 hours). It’s then an hourly rate on top of that, meaning that you are in charge of your budget. Nice and simple.
If your wedding is out of season, a weekday, or something just that little bit different then make me an offer! I am sometimes able to offer discounts.
So what’s included with that quote?
- Pre-wedding consultation – usually over skype or the phone, but I can meet in person if there is a time and place that’s good for us both.
- Me, shooting at your wedding for however long you have booked
- A high quality service – plus someone who may encourage you to down a jaegarbomb or two!
- Professionally edited, high resolution photos from your day – without watermarks – available to download from a private online gallery
- Ability to download low resolution images (perfect for emailing and social media)
- Friend and family access to your online gallery, making sharing those pictures that much easier!
- Access to a downloadable app containing a short album of pictures from your day – perfect for showing to friends on the go
- A licence to print and share your photos – just no editing, or selling!
- Travel within the South West – if your wedding is outside this area then travel and accommodation are the only extras!